Choo Choo! Welcome to your next stop on the Rebecca Page Comfy Town Blog Tour!
What is comfier than a cup of warm tea, coffee, or hot chocolate, a good book, and a stuffie?
Having all of the above while wearing your comfy clothes!
Today I have a few hacks and tips for a few of my fave patterns by Rebecca Page Patterns.
The Paris Party Dress Top and Pippa Pants: The Oopsie Hack
|Everything is better with stuffed Unicorns and Flamingos!|
I always forget about the Paris Party Dress *TOP*. And I forgot how flattering and easy to make it was. (an easy sew = automatically comfy)
When I received my recent Water Tower Textiles order, I knew this striped lightweight cotton lycra was meant to be a Paris Party Top!
The Strappy Cami and Pippa Pants
Gideon approves of my next comfy outfit!
I LOVE this Comfy Cowl, and so does Husband. He compliments me on my other two all the time, so why not add a third into the mix?
I love the way it flows, the pocket option, and the cowl multi tasks as a head cover if I forget my hat!
Lightweight Cotton Lycra/Rayon from Water Tower Textiles. Obviously I have a favourite Fabric supplier, and Patty has awesome "clearance" fabric - my favourite way to shop!
Another pair of Pippas (#5!), with some awesome Scaled Fabric from Okee Dokee Fabrics. It's Double Brushed Polyester, and feels like a dream when I wear them!
Please visit all the stops on the Rebecca Page Comfy Town Blog Tour. Don't forget to comment on the blogs each day and enter the giveaway posts in our Facebook group or a chance to win some prizes from Rebecca Page.
- Monday, November 26: Rebecca Page (Intro), bigflynotions, Stitched by Jennie
- Tuesday, November 27: Ropp Originals, Flaxfield Sewing
- Wednesday, November 28: Simply Kyra, Seams Sew Lo
- Thursday, November 29: Seams Like Style, Jot Designs, Sixth Snow
- Friday, November 30: The Sewing Unicorn, PatchWitch
- Saturday, December 1: Sarcastic Sewist, Bellephant, Princesse et Tresors
- Sunday, December 2: Liviality, Soul Fed on Thread, The Scatty Sewer