Friday 11 May 2018

Me Made May Day 10: Bella Sunshine Designs Apple Cardigan, Emmaline, and Edens (Plus The Wolf and the Tree's Knockout Socks!)

I totally didn't plan on wearing (almost) all Bella Sunshine Designs patterns attire today, but hey - if it works!


Today I'm sporting for Me Made May:




 

Bella Sunshine Designs Emmaline Top


It has a lovekly geeky math cotton lycra fabric colour blocked with dark aqua fabric (aka ran out of fabric and colour blocked), along with some flowy light weight cotton lycra for the fun skirt part. 


Check out my Emmaline experience with my top AND dress here






- Bella Sunshine Designs Apple Cardigan


So whenI originally sewed this up, I wondered why the sleeves looked weird - I sewed one arm upside down (opening was where the armhole should of been!); so after wearing it twice, I realized this and fixed it.


Important lesson: Read instructions and mark top and bottom of the fabric so things don't go on wrong.


I love the warm flow of my Apple Cardigan regardless - we are still friends.




- Bella Sunshine Designs Eden Leggings


These are awesome leggings - I own 4 pairs.


They lack the cameltoe effect, and make my behind look amazing and magical! 


See all my Edens in my recent post




The Wolf and the Tree's Knockout Socks


I am wearing my Deer inspired Knee High Socks like I'm in the 1980's Flashdance Movie!


I mean, who knows when I'm going to want to dance and use jazz hands today?


These were a simple sew, but used more fabric than I wanted to use, so I've only made 2 pairs so far. Eventually all of my socks will be a variety of TWT Knockout Socks - they're really comfy and fit well once you figure out how wide your calf is (don't guess, or your socks may fall down!).


Until tomorrow, Sew On!


Oh, and psssst...I'm doing something exciting on Sunday - guess what it is!!









No comments:

Post a Comment