Wednesday 2 May 2018

It's Gonna be May! Days 1 & 2

There's a weird thing going on in the PDF sewing world - #MMMay2018 - Me Made May - to encourage us to:


- Start integrating not-as-often worn self-made clothes into our regular rotation


- Creating new garments to mix and match with older garments


- Figure out what we are missing from our wardrobes


- Finish off any unfinished projects


- Just be awesome!


Sign up here as a pledge to yourself!


Justin is joining us all month long...because I giggle everytime I think, "It's Gonna Be May"


I've started May off with a few outfits of lesser worn and newer clothes.


May 1st included
- The Open Back Pullover by Greenstyle Creations - with hoodie and open back options


- The Trendy Tank by Winter Wear Designs (my new crush designer!) - I colour blocked the top and bottom portions as I lacked full lengths of fabric for a full top or back as part of no-buying-fabric April.


- Not me-made Tardis joggers


I actually lack me-made joggers as I still have 3 pairs that aren't worn out and that I like. Weird liking store-bought clothes these days!  Next fall I'll be in the running for new joggers...although I do not some quick drying joggers for camp...hmmmm.





May 2nd included:


- The Apple Cardigan by Bella Sunshine Designs - I opted for the long version and it's super comfy and perfect for spring and summer evenings in this light cotton lycra fabric.


- The Bonnaroo Tank Top by George + Ginger Patterns - again, another mash up due to lack of fabric - with lace ribbon bows vs the sewn version of bows in the patterns - these are easier and I was lazy


- Not-Me-Made Lululemon pants that are going on 4 years strong. Actually my Pippa Pants by Rebecca Page Patterns are very similar. I love my Pippas too





I must be thinking of Justin in this picture. I blame the top.


So get ready for daily May pics!


See what's coming out of the closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment