I only had moderate vertigo and actually remembered most of my words today!
You know what I really look forward to each day? My workout program. It's a really bad habit I hope not to get rid of.
So because I started Insanity Max 30 on a...not sure which day of the week - not Friday - today's workout was Friday Night Fight 1. This will be my final Max30 full workout lowdown for another few weeks (until Round 2 starts). I'll just have to yammer on about other life events or awesome Max out times until then.
Insanity Max 30: Friday Night Fight 1:
Each move is in 1 minute intervals. We only have three 30-second waterbreaks during the next 30 minutes.
- Hop Hop Runner - I can feel this (good) in the back of my thighs
- Plyo Power Knee - Oh my hips! I did have good balance throughout though.
- Switch Kick Punch - WHEEEE! Lots of power going on here!
- Wide In & Out Knee Taps - Kind of like a lunge and plank at the same time
- Med Ball Twist - I love this move for the hip stretch. And Shaun T was quiet for the last 10 seconds.
- Moving Cross Jump - Great for the arms & abs - I'm the ULTIMATE FIGHTER! RAH!
- Speed In & Out Abs - A really sweaty version of mountain climber. Or that could just be me.
- Scissor Stance Jack - It's like a standing oblique crunch - Shaun T loves his abs work!
- 4 Jab 4 High Knee - Great all over body workout move
- Tricep Dip Reach - Tricep Dips have to be the move I need to work on the most - I'm getting better, but man, it is the toughest move!
**Shaun T just took his shirt off and stole someone's water. Oh, Shaun T!
- Hit the Floor - Wow, my abs and hips can feel this move!
- 2 Jab 2 Tuck - I need more co-ordination with this move, but found my groove pretty quickly - fun move!
- Burpee Lunges Alt - I hate Burpees!
- Ab Attack - I need more co-ordination with this move too - holy sweat!
- Wide Pike Ups - Legs and Abs can feel this!
- 10 and 2 - There's the thigh move I was looking for!
- Squat Kick - Wowwee wow wow!
- X-Jump X-Plank - these may as well be Burpees. Jerk.
- Plank Toe Tap - Different king of abs move - I liked it
*** Shaun T just said "Sometimes Shaun T doesn't like Shaun T"
- Knee Diamond Pushups - If I had a favourite kind of push up, this would actually be it. I must be insane now. For reals.
- Split Lunge Punch - I can feel it in my behind!
- Plank Punch - Yes!! I did this move without modifying!
- Move Squat Jab - Whew, that was another good Unmodified move!
- Punching Abs - I really just don't get this move, so I took my shoes off in time for the cool down
I really prefer the cool downs with Max 30 vs T25 - it's less awkward.
I burned about 446 calories with this workout. Possibly more, but I guesstimated based on 3-4 calorie burn reviews from others online (who had monitors, vs me, who does not - not an investment I'm willing to make at this time).
Oh, and I got my T25 T-shirt today. The Free t-shirt *is* why I workout afterall. A bit disappointed that it's 100% cotton vs the Dri-fit shirt my P90X3 shirt was, but it fits, no one else I know has it, and I EARNED it! That's something to be proud of.
And to think, only a year ago I was slaving away in the Dungeon making bird toys 5-6 hours a night + weekends...now I'm living life. It was a Bittersweet time of life.