Sunday 6 May 2018

Me Made May- May 6th

Today is starting out with some Yoga stretches for my neck, hips, and lower back. 

This calls for digging through my closet for a top I haven't worn in a while, and my new favourite pants!


- Halla's Stardust Tank Top

This was another fall-in-love-with-Halla pattern that tested my skills! 

The Star came out much better than I anticipated (I just took my time), and I adore the mix of fabrics (Black Rabbit Fabrics) that I used. 

It reminds me of the Geek I am.

The arm holes are perfect without gaping, and it was such an easy pattern to grade. 

You can also make the Stardust with just plain front and back, side blocking, and even sleeves with its recent updates. 


- Rebecca Page Pippa Pants

I'd had this pattern laying around since it came out last Fall (?), but hadn't attempted it yet.  

I am *so* glad I did though!  

Check out my Pippa Post here:

They are SUPER comfy for every day wear! 




So these are a great way to start the day and to get my ever sore body back on track. We should all do it in comfortable style that fits our bodies perfectly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment