Friday 4 May 2018

Me Made May - May the 4th Be With You!

May the 4th Be With You! 



I am A Star Wars, Geekery, and Sci Fi Fan.

This includes Star Wars - to which May the 4th has to be one of my favourite days of the year!

Even Merlin joined me for this photoshoot!

Today for Me Made May, I'm sporting:

-The Wolf and the Tree's Ballerina Tie Top - with a mash up of sweater knit and cotton Lycra fabric, it makes me feel whimsy each time I wear it.

Plus Storm Troopers make it that much more awesome!  




- Bella Sunshine Design's Eden Leggings - full length

I colour blocked (due to lack of fabric) Dri-Fit Fabric for the back of the leggings and cotton lycra Storm Troopers for the front. The Band is another Cotton Lycra with an old school Princess Leia print. 

I feel pretty bad ass-today! 

You can see all my Eden Leggings and my experience sewing them up on a previous Blog Post




Rock your Star Wars wardrobe today with Pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment