Saturday 19 May 2018

Me Made May Day 19 - It's the Meghan & Harry Wedding Attire!

Today is short and sweet.

I woke up just after the crack of dawn and sported my:

- Rebecca Page Meghan Wrap Dress (Blog Post Here)

- Tardis (aka Doctor Who) fascinator

- Unicorn mug o'fake tea (coffee). 




I dutifully watched the festivities before, during, and briefly after the loving wedding of Price Harry and Meghan Markle. 

She won my heart as Rachel Zane in Suits a few years ago, and apparently won the heart of Price Harry around the same time!

The way Harry looks at her is how my Husband looks at me. The soft touches, giggles, hands grazing, and pure admiration for each other made me miss Husband excessively today. 

He opted to go on a fishing trip instead of watching the Royal Wedding - I mean, did he NOT get the invitation??

I LOVED the mix of traditional British and funky American during the ceremony - and I'm not even a religious person!  

Sure the Preacher's speech was long, but he was captivating and I wish that Love COULD solve all the world's problems. 

Let Love Lead the Way. 

Sew On!

No comments:

Post a Comment