Sunday 9 September 2018

Whatever Lola Wants, Lola Gets!

Lola wants to help your legs look like they go on for days, without taking away the comfort factor. 

5 out of 4's Lola Shorts, Capris, and Pants Pattern will make your behind dazzle, and can be created with a multitude of fabrics.

She includes:
- Lightweight and Drapey Knit OR Woven fabric options
- Shorts, Capris, or Pants lengths
- Optional Belt Loops and Waist Tie Belt
- Optional Pockets

I opted for ALL THE OPTIONS. Especially pockets. You can never go wrong with pockets. 

My first Lolas are the Capris version








Created with flowy silky fabric (think silky pyjamas), I can get away with wearing these Lolas out for a night on the town, or lounging on the couch snuggling up to Husband (actually, more likely a dog who refuses to move from the couch).




I think they make my behind look nice. 

They'll make your behind look nice too! 

AND they have POCKETS! So you can put your hands, spare change, or your phone in a pocket for safe keeping.





They were a quick sew, and have a paperbag-effect waistband, leaving you wondering where the  zipper is. 


Fact: No zippers have been involved with Lola.

She's all about comfort and fashion! 






My second pair is shorts from random suiting fabric given to me by my Mother-in-law's sister when she moved in the Spring.  The fabric flows, and these are the perfect office to after-work drinks shorts! 


I paired both pants with my Stella Top - which happens to have stretch lace straps instead of fabric straps. Making this Stella comfy and a bit sultry!

Overall, with the belt and pocket options, these bottoms are a must have for all seasons.

Can you imagine nice stretch velvet flowy pants for your staff Christmas Party? Or Silky pants for that Cruise you're going on in the Winter season? 

Oh yes - I went there! 

Grab Lola now before she runs away!

No comments:

Post a Comment