Tuesday 25 September 2018

Isn't She Lovely? The Rebecca Page Stevie Skirt

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? I never thought we'd be making one as lovely as she. 

She is the Rebecca Page Stevie Skirt!




Stevie is a super quick sew that has a few fun features:
- Length choice - Mini, Knee, Midi, or Maxi length
- Knit fabrics only!
- No zippers or other fasteners
- Has a cute flare along the hem - making it flirty and fun!
- Comes in 18" Doll, newborn to 12 year old sizing, and Ladies sizing (with a super savings on the Bundle for all 3 patterns!)

The Knee length version really shows the sassy hem flare - perfect for twirling in!

I made mine from some stretch CL for both the band and the main skirt fabric. It honestly took me 15 minutes from cut to done - and this included ironing and hemming!





I paired Stevie with the Chloe Cami - what a super cute combo!  I added a tie for the Cami to ensure the flare at the bottom of the top was complimentary to the skirt flare.

The shoes are Miche Designs Pointed Toe Flats - easier to make than I thought!





My second Stevie was created with some sparkly velvet - which meant a cute mini skirt version!  

Again, it's a very quick sew with a flattering flow.

Get Stevie pattern for the little girls in your life, yourself, their 18" high dolls, or Bundle it up for all 3 patterns.


Sew On!

No comments:

Post a Comment