Tuesday 21 July 2015

Insanity Max 30 - The End!

I finally finished Insanity Max 30 - about 4 weeks later than anticipated due to our poor Truck accident.


I lost a few inches throughout this workout program, fit loosely into capris I bought last summer (no more muffin top!), and can hold my squats.

This program was awesome for my legs and caboose, but for my arms - I preferred P90x3. P90x3 used weights, and I had better results in muscle building/fat burning. I also didn't have to spend 5 minutes doing Pushups - which I regressed at in Max30, as I really didn't have the strength to attempt them without being on my knees. I always Maxed Out on the push Up and Tricep Dip portions. Thank goodness that wasn't every day.

But hey, I got out there and did the best I could do.

Now to decide - do I want to try out the 21 Day Fix workouts to break away from Shaun T for a few weeks before I start his new program, Cize? I am SUPER excited about Cize - it comes out this week. Shaun T used to be a backup dancer for Mariah Carey back in the day, and Cize is basically the end of Exercize. Turning basic cardio moves into dance moves to popular songs in 30-40 minute workout sessions over a period of 4 weeks.

I used to be a good dancer back in the clubbing days of Toronto. Back then I also didn't care what other people thought of me, and I just went out and felt the music. Being in darkness and funky lights also helped.

Now I'm insecure with my dance moves, and aren't quite as agile as I used to be. I have to stop being paranoid about what others think of me, and just get my head back into feeling the music.

I'm hoping Cize will bring my rhythm back. 
 
21 Day Fix....

OR
 
Cize?
 
 
***************************************

I ordered my FREE Insanity Max 30 t-shirt from Beachbody last night - I should be sporting it within the month.
All I need for motivation is free stuff. And getting back my rock hard body.

There really aren't any negative aspects of doing these workouts. In the comfort of our home. With my own private audience consisting of Gideon, Fynn, and Merlin.

I'll post in a few days which workout I decided on - stay tuned!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment