Tuesday 17 April 2018

Sewing Pattern Review: Rebecca Page Meghan Wrap Dress

Rebecca Page Patterns has done it again - another lovely design that's a bit different from the others!

The Meghan Wrap Dress can be as casual or dressy as you like! 




The pattern design includes:
- 3 lengths - slim knee length, midi flared length, or maxi super full length

- Crossed bodice

- Sleeveless, Short, 3/4 length, or Long Sleeve Lengths




It comes out and was named for Meghan Markle - the newest member of the Royal Family! 

And *I* suggested the name first, so am totally taking credit for that :)  I think she's a stunning fashionable woman, and the Meghan Dress reflects her style in every way.

The front facing for lighter fabrics is best completed with interfacing inside the bodice facing, and make sure to measure your torso for the best bodice fit and coverage.

The sleeves aren't too tight, and the skirt bottom is quite flattering in both my mid section and behind, which I was a bit concerned about when choosing the fabric I did (it tends to show lumps and bumps). But the Meghan is flattering on me and the other ladies who tested - we give it a Royal Wave! 



I can't wait to hack into this and make a tunic lengthed version! 

Sew On!




No comments:

Post a Comment