Sunday 24 May 2015

Little Successes - The Fight with Jeans No More!

My pants test is to see whether or not I can get them past my big arse hips without unzipping them.

I have one pair of work pants (my "big" pants) that I can finally do this with again, and this week - my pair of "big jeans" came off without unzipping them!


"Big Jeans" 
My problem area - my hips, thighs, and behind. Thank you, Genetics!

These are the areas that are getting fit last.  So my pant legs are looking baggy, but I still can't squeeze into my smaller pants...YET!

I follow my progress based on measurements, fit, and my faerie tattoo - where is her wing and the dragonfly? The goal is to get them back to where they were before I lost my fitness motivation.

Hopefully I can fold these jeans up (and the other 3 in my current rotation) up in lieu of my smaller jeans collecting dust on the shelf within the next month or so.

Slowly but surely.

******************

I did miss 3 days in a row working out.  Once I can't remember why (yay brain fog), the following day was due to a bridal dress fitting for a wedding I'm in in August, and Friday I got home and Husband wanted to run errands - we didn't get home until after 9:30pm and I was spent.

So back right at it Saturday afternoon and again this morning.

I missed Shaun T, but I did NOT miss Tricep Curls.  They are my toughest move and one day I will finish them all without Maxing out!

This is ALL I can think about when my Triceps are screaming in agony:



Until my next workout and post. Take the little victories each day has to bring you and make each day better than the last!

Peace out!



No comments:

Post a Comment