Tuesday 2 October 2018

Every Woman Needs Good Basics - Rebecca Page's Strappy Cami Sewing Pattern and Monthly Subscription!

I'm nicer when I like my outfit!  

Whose kidding, I like all of my Rebecca Page outfits - I always get the right fit and the finished product is never a surprise. 

I'm excited to announce that Rebecca Page Patterns now has a pattern subscription with several amazing features:

-  special MEMBERS ONLY PATTERNS!
- 1, 6, or 12 month subscriptions
- 1 monthly credit - 1 credit = 1 pattern!
- Your choice of pattern for credit use
- Pause subscriptions when life happens
- Get 20% further discount off any additional patterns each month
- $8/month, $43/6 months, or $76/year

The first pattern for MEMBERS ONLY is the Strappy Camisole


We all wear Camisoles - as a top, to cover cleavage, or just underneath another top for layering. 

This has to be my favourite camisole pattern to date.  It looks and feels like a cami should. 

AND it has a few lovely options: 
- Gathered front (aka ruching!) option
- Smooth plain front option
- Fabric straps option
- Fold Over Elastic Straps option




For my Ruched camisole, I used Double Brushed polyester fabric, with spandex for the bands.

I paired it with the Peggy Pencil Skirt (mini skirt version).

The ruched version is a great solo wearing (no layering required!), and is the perfect length.  I generally prefer tops to hit mid to lower hip, and this cami hits that mark!


The straps do take a bit of time pinning to perfection, but are well worth it - making the camisole look crisp and professional. 

 

My smooth camisole was made from cotton lycra and double brushed polyester.  The DBP is SO soft against my skin, and this version sits mid hip as well.

The perfect layering cami, right?






And you can see it is flattering from the side view as well!

I've paired my smooth front version with my Pippa Pants!,

I graded from Small to Large to accommodate for my caboose, and it fits like a nice glove. 

I recommend this staple camisole for every woman's wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment