Wednesday 6 December 2017

The Maggie - Bella Sunshine Designs Top, Tunic, Dress Pattern

The Maggie pattern from Bella Sunshine Designs is a simple, yet flattering pattern that can be made into top, tunic, or dress length.

The tunic length is long enough to cover my behind, making it the perfect pairing with leggings or tighter pants I may not necessarily wear otherwise.








This pattern is efficient and easy to follow – I love the sleeve & length options – and the different looks different fabrics give to enhance the pattern and the fit.

I have curves, and the perfect sizing Melissa provides makes this another easy-to-grade pattern for my hourglass shape (aka hippy) that I feel confidant and sassy in my Maggies.

The feel of The Maggie is so soft and comfortable, I can easily wear this working up at the camp, at work, or just hanging out at home.

I recently repurposed a t-shirt that came in too small from Wish.com, and it's amazing - I was just waiting for the perfect fabric.  I couldn't resist Okee Dokee Canadian Fabrics Interlock Knit Deer Fabric.  It pairs ironically with my repurposed, "I am Unicorn," logo. 




If you are new or advanced to sewing, grab the Maggie Pattern for a staple in your wardrobe.

Betcha can’t just make one!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you can't make just one either, I have 3 Maggie's!!

    ReplyDelete