Friday 13 November 2015

The Artsy Side of Crystal

Better late than never - and a little bit refocus not just on awesome products I have been given the opportunity to review, but focus on life in general.



Anyone who really knows me knows that I'm creative.



If people don't know me, they're amazed by my awesome creations.

I may be Clark Kent by day...but my true passion is being artsy!



Here's my whirlwind of September/October creations.



The Stairwell Family Tree

We painted most of the house at the beginning of September.



After painting, Husband requested a tree in the stairwell.  So I painted  a tree covering 3 walls. Then the birds. Later on, the pups.


There are also 2 leaves on the tree, as I couldn't decide if I wanted leaves on it or not - they in turn represent Husband and myself.

This was all Freehand.


The dogs...I couldn't finish these until I knew Fynn would be ok
The dogs, The Tree, The Parrots
Merlin & Rosco - Rosco even has fangs
Stryder doing his dance
Calvin & Hobbes zipping down the stairs (covering up where Fynn broke the wall 3 times)

Halloween

I won the Costume contest FINALLY at work.  I've been the Tardis, a Zombie Pirate, Parrot, and this year - Dragon!  Shazam!


My boss is also awesomesauce and let me decorate the workplace like a crime scene.  It was a lot of fun, and made me thankful Pinterest wasn't around when we got married.  


We forced all team members to wear silly hats and take Prison pictures to post on our wall.  Everyone got a laugh out of it, and people really came out of their shells :)

Handprints and writing were mainly myself and my boss - we're a bit crazy. Weapons and Evidence Tags were hand crafted by moi.

I'm in the Pen!

Merlin and me - our annual Halloween Selfie. Awesome 5 minute mesh makeup for dragon scale effect!
YES! I finally had a reason to make the Dexter Cupcakes!  Handmade Sugar Glass and all :)
My co-worker was Spaghetti and Meatballs - I was heating her up. Such a fun day!

I also created Christmas gifts for family - we're having it a month early with my family as my parents leave for Amurica on December 1st this year.  So weird.  


What's next on the creative list?  


Crystal's Epic Murder Mystery Party at the Cat's Meow Jazz Club - Prohibition Age debauchery will ensue!

Photobooth with props there will be!



No comments:

Post a Comment